How to Order
  1. Download the Custom Order Kit containing the design template, order form and sizing chart here.
    If you don't have a dropbox account, just click 'No thanks, continue download' to download without logging in.

    These are the products we are offering:



  2. Submit your order form, design files and fonts used here.
  3. Your invoice and payment details will be sent to your email. After sending your payment, send your deposit slip or payment transaction receipt here.
    60% downpayment is required to start the production of your order. The remaining 40% should be paid before the shipment of your order.
  4. A screenshot of your design will be sent to your email for you to check. Once approved, we will begin the production of your order.
  5. An email containing your order’s tracking number will be sent after shipment.
* Send us your team photo wearing Double Happiness' products and complete a form here to receive a discount on your next order!